Terms of Service & Ordering Info
TELEPHONE ORDERING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
2019-2020 TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. SOME CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE!
- All Orders, Changes and Cancellations must be made through the Neillsville control center. Please call us TOLL FREE at 1-888-803-8733.
- Orders must be for quantities as shown on our Price List.
- Orders for less than $100.00 must be paid in full to reserve stock.
- A 40% deposit is required on all orders over $100.00 to reserve stock.
- Balance owed for spring orders for shipment will be due by March 15, 2020.
- A 2% Early Pay Discount may be offered on your invoice should you choose to make payment in full by cash, check or money order by the date specified on the invoice.
- We prefer payment for orders by personal check, bank check, money orders and cash. However, we do accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and and American Express if you prefer to use a credit card for your transaction. Please note though that the 2% Early Pay Discount DOES NOT apply on credit card purchases as the cost to process card transactions is over 3%.
- Orders placed for fall delivery must be paid in full before digging & shipment.
- SHIPPING CHARGES: A minimum $12.00 charge is made on orders for less than $70.00 shipping to Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North & South Dakota and Wisconsin. A 20% Shipping Charge will apply to orders over $70.00 to those states. Orders for all other states in the continental US must be for $100 or more with the minimum shipping charge of $35.00. This must be paid by credit card and if shipping charges exceed that amount you will be billed accordingly. Shipping charges for orders to Alaska & Hawaii will be billed at actual cost at time of shipment to your credit card. Sales tax applies on shipments made in Wisconsin.
- ALL Stock will be reserved and orders processed on a First Come-First Served Basis.
- There is a 10% handling charge on orders being delivered for pick up at our Distribution Centers. This charge will not be added to orders picked up in Neillsville.
- Customers who plan to pick up their orders will be notified by the distribution center they have selected when the order is ready. The time and directions to pick up will be given when you call. Maps or GPS on your phone will guide you to their locations.
- Shipment of Spring orders will begin once frost is out of the ground.
- We will make every effort to ship your order by the specific ship date requested. However, due to stock availability or weather, we CANNOT guarantee this will always happen.
- If stock you have ordered is not available when we process your order, you will be contacted by phone or e-mail and offered a substitution, credit or full refund.
- Partial shipments may be made if all stock is not available at the same time. Weather and immediate availability are the main factors affecting all deliveries.
- No shipment will be made if payment in full has not been received.
- No refunds will be given once stock has been dug or packed for delivery.
- A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged on any order reductions or cancellations granted after March 15, 2020.
- Stock must be picked up WITHIN 10 DAYS of notification that it is ready for pick up. NO warranty, replacement, refunds or credits will be given if stock is not picked up in a timely manner. Any stock not picked up WITHIN 3 WEEKS of notification will revert back to Woodstock Nursery for evaluation or re-distribution.
- All checks or money orders should be made payable to Woodstock Nursery.
- We Guarantee Stock to be healthy at time of packing or shipment. Unpack stock upon arrival and inspect its condition. ANY CLAIMS RELATIVE TO CONDITION OF STOCK MUST BE MADE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF RECEIPT OF STOCK. You will receive care and planting instructions when your order is either picked up or shipped. However, as we have no control over your handling of the stock, soil conditions, weather, or many other conditions, we do not guarantee all stock to grow. Normal mortality under good growing conditions is 10%, even for healthy stock. If your losses should be excessive, we are open to negotiations. We MAY issue a Credit or Replacement Order for excessive loss of stock.
- Please note there will be a Shipping Charge for All Replacement Orders or shipments made for product resulting from a credit.
- We DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR LOST STOCK
WE RECOMMEND EARLY ORDERING TO INSURE AVAILABILITY OF
THE NURSERY STOCK YOU DESIRE
TELEPHONE ORDERING HIGHLY
1-888-803-8733 or 715-743-2980
Many items offered are limited in quantities, and stock for
all orders will be reserved, processed, and delivered on a
first come-first served basis.
Orders can also
be sent by the following:
or Snail Mail:
Woodstock Nursery, Garden, and Landscape Center
N6291 State Road 95
For all orders received, an Acknowledgment / Invoice will be mailed.
All orders must be Paid In Full prior to shipment.