Terms of Service & Ordering Info
TELEPHONE ORDERING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
2016 – 2017 TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS SOME CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE!
1. All Orders, Changes, and Cancellations must be made through the Neillsville control center.
2. Orders must be for quantities as shown on our Price List.
3. Orders for less than $100.00 must be paid in full to reserve stock.
4. A 40% deposit is required on all orders over $100.00 to reserve stock.
5. Balance owed for spring orders for shipment will be due by March 15, 2017.
6. A 2% Early Pay Discount may be offered on your invoice should you choose to make payment in full by cash, check or money order by the date specified on the invoice.
7. We prefer payment for orders by personal check, bank check, money orders or cash. However, we do accept VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER & AMER. EXPRESS if you prefer to use a credit card to make your purchase. The 2% Early Pay Discount
does not apply on credit card purchases as the cost to process card transactions is over 3%.
8. Orders placed for fall delivery must be paid in full before digging & shipment.
9. SHIPPING CHARGES: Our shipping charge is $12.00 for orders of less than $60.00. A 20% Shipping Charge will apply to all orders over $60.00 to Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin. A 25% Shipping Charge will apply for other states in the lower 48 on orders over $60.00. On orders to Alaska and Hawaii shipping charges will be determined based on the order. Sales tax applies on shipping in Wisconsin as it is considered a taxable service.
10. ALL Stock will be reserved and orders processed on a First Come-First Served Basis.
11. Spring orders can be shipped directly to you or you may pick them up at any of our five distribution outlets in Wisconsin.
12. There is a 10% handling charge on orders being delivered for pick up at our Distribution Centers. This charge will not be added to orders picked up in Neillsville.
13. Customers who plan to pick up their orders will be notified by the distribution center they have selected for the time and directions to pick up. Maps may be provided to guide you to their locations.
14. Shipment of spring orders will begin as soon as frost is out of the ground.
15. Due to overwhelming requests for specific ship dates, We Must Impose a $12.00 Handling fee to fulfill ALL requests for specific ship dates.
16. If stock you have ordered is not available when we receive your order, you will be contacted by phone or mail and offered a substitution, credit or full refund.
17. Partial shipments may be made if all stock is not available at the same time. Weather and immediate availability are the main factors affecting all deliveries.
18. No shipment will be made if payment in full has not been received.
19. No C.O.D. orders will be accepted.
20. No refunds will be given once stock has been dug or packed for delivery.
21. A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged on any order reductions or cancellations granted after April 1, 2017.
22. Stock must be picked up within 10 days of notification when it is ready for pick up. NO warranty, replacement or refunds will be granted if Stock not picked up on a timely basis. Any stock not picked up within three weeks of notification will revert back to Woodstock Nursery for evaluation and redistribution.
23. Make all checks or money orders payable to Woodstock Nursery.
24. We Guarantee Stock to be healthy at time of packing or shipment. Unpack stock upon arrival and inspect its condition. ANY CLAIMS RELATIVE TO CONDITION OF STOCK MUST BE MADE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF RECEIPT OF STOCK. You will receive care and planting instructions when your order is either picked up or shipped. However, as we have no control over your handling of the stock, soil conditions, weather, or many other conditions, we do not guarantee all stock to grow. Normal
mortality under good growing conditions is 10%, even for healthy stock. If your losses should be excessive, we are open to negotiations. We may issue a Credit or a Replacement Order for excessive loss of stock.
25. Please note there will be a shipping charge for all replacement orders or shipments, made for product resulting from a credit.
26. We Do Not issue refunds for lost stock.
WE RECOMMEND EARLY ORDERING TO INSURE AVAILABILITY OF
THE NURSERY STOCK YOU DESIRE
TELEPHONE ORDERING HIGHLY
1-888-803-8733 or 715-743-2980
Many items offered are limited in quantities, and stock for
all orders will be reserved, processed, and delivered on a
first come-first served basis.
Orders can also
be sent by the following:
or Snail Mail:
Woodstock Nursery, Garden, and Landscape Center
N1831 State Road 95
For all orders received, an Acknowledgment / Invoice will be mailed.
All orders must be Paid In Full prior to shipment.